About AKNEA-10 (Isotretinoin 10 mg Softgel Capsules)
Isotretinoin is a kind of Vitamin A used for the treatment of nodular (cystic) acne or the acne which may lead to the permanent risk of scars and has not been cured by any other antibiotic. This is only available from the certified pharmacy under the special program known as iPLEDGE. This particular medication belongs to the class of drugs called Retinoids and works by decreasing facial oil production. As the high amount of facial oil can cause acne and if left untreated it may cause severe acne-causing the permanent scars on the face.
How to use Isotretinoin 10 mg Softgel Capsules
Read the medication guide provided by your pharmacist and start taking this capsule. You must ask all your doubt beforehand from your doctor or the dermatologist before proceed to consume the Aknea-10 (Isotretinoin Capsules). In a common situation, this capsule should be taken twice a day for 15 to 20 weeks daily as per the direction by your dermatologist. If you take this medication after food then it will help more by increasing absorption of the capsule in your bloodstream. The following dosage of the Isotretinoin 10mg capsules is given on the base of your weight, medical condition, and response to the treatment. The effect of the acne might get worsen during the starting days of this drug and it might take 1 or 2 months before you see the change in your skin. This particular drug gets absorbed through the lungs and skin and may cause harm to the unborn baby, so, the women who are pregnant should not take the dosage of this.
Take Notes of these Things before Taking Isotretinoin
Some medicines are not at all suitable for people under certain conditions & it might be taken with extra care. So, before taking Isotretinoin you must consult a dermatologist or doctor first. Keep these things in your mind before proceeding to this capsule and do not proceed if –
- Firstly, if you are a pregnant or breastfeeding mother, do not take isotretinoin capsules at all as it might harm the baby.
- If you are suffering from sugar diabetes or dry eye condition, taking this capsule can be harmful.
- If you are a patient of the high level of fats in your blood, or if you are suffering from mental problems such as depression or suicidal thoughts.
- Also, people with any kidney problem or allergic reaction to this particular composition should avoid Aknea 10
- You must always consult your doctor and tell them about all the medicines or any other treatment you are going through. It is important for your doctor to know if you are taking any other vitamin supplement or tetracycline antibiotic. This is important because it might cause any side effects in your body.
Isotretinoin Side Effects
- Bone softening or other bone disorders
- Weight loss
- Irritation in liver or pancreas
- Breakage and Thinning of Hair
- Depression & suicide
- Changes in nail and skin texture
- Dry mouth, nose, ears, throat, and anus
- Cataracts or other vision problems